In the past few weeks in the news much disinformation designed to fire up our hearts in favour of a possible war (intervention/self-defence/ threat prevention -anyone?) has been going on.
First was Crimea, a hard to pass on opportunity to stir up some trouble and now is Iran – what this spells out to me personally is how desperate this system is to go to war, mind you, not a minor hit and run, no, a long miserable one that will take down half the world and kill billions of people.
The time is ripe, we have done it before, during time of great recessions we sought the opportunity to revamp the economy by starting a war – insane? Yes. A lesson we learned? Hopefully
A danger ahead? Possibly, if we don’t see through what is going on and take about 100 steps back.
We are now in the nuclear era, led by some who are either too senile and therefore unconcerned of the consequences of what they will lave behind, being with one foot in the grave already, or too greedy to wait to pile up trillions at their regular everyday pace – see the Koch brothers who have seen their assets grow at the rate of 30 million dollars per hour based on a 40 hour/week calculation, obviously not enough.
Crimea was kept under the tight grip of Putin who managed to avoid the escalating of the situation into international interference aka before the USA felt they should be the ones bringing Democracy to Crimea – since by now we are all aware of the cost of US Democracy around the world and finally the statement – We’ll bring Democracy to you – is rightly perceived more as a threat than a promise.
We are left with the Middle East, ah, thanks god for the Middle East, if it were not for the warmongering Israel where could we hope to start another world conflict? It would be hard to concoct a perfect situation such as that of Israel, living in fear that some may question the original point of its creation and dispossess them of what they took unjustly, illegally one could say, by force and abuse – but we can’t say this because they have his-story, the one they wrote themselves and reinforce every year at the sound of billions of dollars in the mind of as many people as they can reach with all the Holocaust remembrance days, designed for the purpose of highlighting that they are entitled to a restitution for their losses (the contested 6 millions number) – even though over 70 millions died in world war II that were Non Jews and hence, obviously, of a lesser value on the human trading floor.
I want to say to both the Israelis people and the Palestinian people just one thing, chapeau, because the Zionist governments that have succeeded at the helm of Israel would have liked much more involvement in wars and offensives that did not take place because of the people saying ‘Not in My Name‘ , because of people who had the courage to refuse and state that
participating in directives that were only aimed at destroying human lives in the name of self-defence, people who realized that their common bereavement could become the ground on which they could build a different future like ‘The Parents Circle‘ whose story really touched my heart, where people got together to support each other for their losses across an imaginary border, designed to divide us and make us believe we are different and not striving for the same better lives for ourselves and our family, all those things show that we have the power to say no, we don’t have to go along with Nazi, Zionist, or any other agenda aimed at destroying some for the upliftment of others, instead we can reach out to each other and hold each other in honour, work together to create a world that works for all, design a system of care, to take care of each other and end all wars.
We have envisioned a solution to end all wars through a #living income guaranteed, many people are now enticed if not forced to join the army and many more might be, as our economic situation worsen due to some holding the keys to the wellbeing of humanity and not being willing to let go, but what we forgot is that we were always the power, the power to get involved and stand for a different Life that would be inclusive of all living beings and not exclusive, that would consider that Life is the true treasure we have externalized in meaningless desires as we accepted the prompting of a system designed to consume everything on its wake, ourselves included.
To do this we’ll have to end all wars inside of ourselves, we will have to find the strength to forgive ourselves and everyone for how we have participated in this world, it’s not impossible, in fact it’s mandatory that we start considering how to go about doing just that, because peace can only come when everyone ends all claims of restitution and accepts that this is where we are, sets the target to where we want to be and in mutual cooperation moves toward the end result we seek.
A world of peace is in our reach, we have to stop listening to warmongering propaganda and see the world for what it is at the moment, a broken ensemble of abuses that span from dishonesty to violence and horrific lives and see how we can heal together, if we gave a guaranteed living to everyone, regardless of their creed, race, gender or geographical positioning, who would need to go to war for ‘a living’ – and what an oxymoron ? No one.
And if those that insists wars are good ideas so those on top can make another truck load of money, will be forced into either reviewing their stand and stop those WarGames for the sake of profit or be reformed into people who stop seeking value in Death, specifically in the Death of Others, vs recognizing the equal value of All in/as Life.
If you no longer want any wars fought in your name, consider the solution of freeing everyone from the need to survive and to those that keep lying and demand the engagement into war for profit or power and try to destitute your stand by calling you ‘diminishing’ names to prompt your Ego and Pride into foolish decisions, we will have the Freedom to say NO, not in my name, not now, not again, not ever more, or, as the Irish would say ‘just fack off’.
That will do too.
A Living Income Guaranteed has no gender, religious, ethnic, colour or national boundaries, it is a program to uplift Humanity and you can be a part of it, you only need to want a better Life for All and that is not too much to ask.
What you should know:
Iran vs Israel: What The Media Wants You To Forget
By Michael Rivero
The corporate media have been given their orders to throw the focus back on to Iran.
Here is a recap of what they are trying to make you forget.
1. In 2009, Rose Gottemoeller, an assistant secretary of state and Washington’s chief nuclear arms negotiator, asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel refused.
2. In 2009. the United Nations passed a resolution calling on Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. The UN General Assembly passed a similar resolution in 2012 calling for inspections. Israel refused.
3. The IAEA asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.
4. Iran’s formal notification to the IAEA of the planned construction of the backup fuel-rod facility underscores that Iran is playing by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which Iran has signed.
5. Iran allows IAEA inspections of all its facilities.
6. Contrary to face-saving claims, it appears that the US and Israel were both caught off guard by Iran’s announcement of a planned underground (to avoid being bombed) enrichment facility. The reasoning is simple. Had the US or Israel announced the existence of he new facility before Iran’s notified the IAEA, it would have put Iran on the defensive. As it is now, the US and Israel seem to be playing catch up, casting doubt on the veracity of Israel’s claims to “know” that Iran is a nuclear threat.
7. The IAEA and all 16 United States Intelligence Agencies are unanimous in agreement that Iran is not building and does not possess nuclear weapons.
8. In 1986, Mordachai Vanunu blew the whistle and provided photographs showing Israel’s clandestine nuclear weapons factory underneath the reactor at Dimona.
9. Israel made the same accusations against Iraq that it is making against Iran, leading up to Israel’s bombing of the power station at Osirik. Following the invasion of 2003, international experts examined the ruins of the power station at Osirik and found no evidence of a clandestine weapons factory in the rubble.
10. The United Nations has just released the Goldstone Report, a scathing report which accuses Israel of 37 specific war crimes and crimes against humanity in Gaza earlier this year. Israel has denounced the report as “Anti-Semitic (even though Judge Goldstone is himself Jewish), and the United States will block the report from being referred to the War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague, thereby making the US Government an accessory after-the-fact.
11. Recently revealed documents prove not only that Israel has nuclear weapos, but actually tried to sell some to Apartheid South Africa. Who else Israel approached to sell nuclear weapons remains an unasked question.
12. In 1965, Israel stole over 200-600 pounds of weapons-grade uranium from the United States.
13. Declassified documents from the former South African regime prove not only that Israel has had nuclear weapons for decades, but has tried to sell them to other countries!
14: No less a source than the Jerusalem Post confirms that Israel has armed their German-supplied Dolphin submarines with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles.
We all need to be Joe Wilson right now. We need to stand up and scream, “LIAR!” at every politician and every talking media moron that is pushing this war in Iran. And we need to keep doing it until they get the message that we will not be deceived any more.